High School AD Network, LLC Terms & Conditions
I. Use of Service
1. High School AD Network, LLC (HSAD) offers a website, hsadnetwork.com/, to be used by high school athletic directors, coaches, officials and job seekers to simplify communication and may provide additional services from time to time (the "Services"). You agree to use the Services in good faith to schedule games/contests and communicate with other users with regard to our unauthorized activity described below.
II. Unauthorized Activity
1. You are prohibited from any unauthorized activity on HSAD. HSAD holds the right to determine whether activity is deemed unauthorized which includes but is not limited to:
a. soliciting business or sending advertisements, promotions, or informational messages to other users about business opportunities, vendors, or other companies;
b. using explicit language; and
c. talking about school programs, ADs, coaches, or student-athletes in a negative manner.
IV. Changes and Updates
V. Communication from HSAD
1. By using the Services, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Services. When you access or use the Services, you are communicating with us electronically, and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree electronic communication will satisfy any legal requirement that such records shall be in writing. You consent to receive electronic communications until you withdraw it, which you may do at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you revoke consent to receive electronic communication, we will revoke your access to the Services. Any withdrawal of consent will only be effective after we have a reasonable time to process your request for withdrawal.
VI. Proprietary Rights and Licenses
VII. Force Majeure
1. We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Services, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of god, changes to law or regulations, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, and third-party service providers. Additionally, we rely on a third party webhosting service that may cause interruptions or restrict access to the Services, and you agree we are not liable for delays or failures in performance of the Services due to any third party, including a third-party webhosting service.
IX. Ownership of Information
1. HSAD is not accountable for any information made available by users nor any opinions of users that may be expressed via Services.
X. Liability of Equipment
1. HSAD is not responsible for any equipment purchased or sold stemming from the Services. Equipment to be sold or inquiries from users looking to purchase equipment is available; however, any and all equipment purchased or sold via the Services is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the seller.
XI. Hiring Officials
1. The hiring athletic department has sole responsibility of ensuring that any and all officials hired via the Services have the correct qualifications to officiate the contest at hand. While HSAD has a verification process attempting to reduce the chance unqualified officials will be available, HSAD is not responsible for any issues arising from an official being found or hired through the Services.
XII. Camps and Clinics
1. Camps and clinics may be posted on the Services. While we do our best to monitor the posts on the Services, HSAD is not responsible for camps and clinics held. The user posting the camp or clinic has the responsibility to ensure all relevant rules and regulations are followed, and that the information posted is accurate.
© 2022 High School AD Network, LLC