Consent, Scope, and Amendments
Information Collected and How It Is Used
1. We do not collect any personally identifying information about you unless you or your organization voluntarily gives us the information. Personal identifying information is any data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. Personally identifying information is not anonymous so that it does not identify a specific individual.
2. We may collect sensitive financial information such as debit card or bank account numbers. We will not provide this financial information to third parties without your permission, except for our banking institution to process payments for our service.
3. We collect information such as your name, email address, phone number, organization you work for, athletic programs your school offers, and we retain messages you send through our Website. Using our Website and sending messages over the platform will allow other users to receive your personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, and phone number.
4. From time to time, either by telephone or through mailings, we may also notify you about new products and services we are offering, or products and services being offered by our strategic partners, vendors, or other third parties. If you do not want to receive these emails, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
6. When requesting technical support, you may be asked to provide certain additional personal information that we deem necessary to identify you and to associate you with one of our user groups. You are not required to provide personal information, but we may not be able to provide the necessary support without any or all information we deem necessary.
7. We may provide your personally identifying information to a third party in relation to corporate restructuring, merger, sale, assignment, or other transfer of some or all of the assets of HSAD. You acknowledge and agree that we can assign, sell, license, or transfer to a third party any information, including personally identifying information, that you or the organization to which you belong has provided to us.
8. Like other internet companies, HSAD may collect and store non-personally identifying information sent to us by your computer or device whenever you access the Website. Non-personally identifying information includes data that does not, by itself, directly associate with any specific individual. Non-personally identifying information may include but is not limited to an IP address, operating system, internet service provider, mobile network information, geo-location information, type of browser, computer, or mobile device that you use, and other similar information. HSAD may collect this information to help us understand how to provide a better service and operate the Website. Such non-personally identifying information may be collected in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through "cookies," your IP address or most recently visited URL, or your mobile device. (For more information on cookies, IP addresses, or mobile devices, please see the appropriate sections below.)
1. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our site, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may also use this information in connection with our marketing and advertising services.
1. Accessing the Website on your mobile device may provide us with location data, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and other personalized content. You may be able to turn off location services or disable this feature on your mobile device. We recommend you contact your service provider or manufacturer of your device if you wish to do so.
Disclosure of Information in Special Circumstances
1. We reserve the right to disclose any information or data in the event we have any reason to believe disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone violating the terms of any of our agreements. We may also disclose any data or information when required by law or for the purposes of national security, law enforcement or other important public issue. We may also access personal information or data for maintenance, support, or as needed to improve our Website or services. Please find additional information on our terms and conditions at hsadnetwork.com/terms-conditions/.
Links to Other Sites
1. Our Website is not for children age 16 or younger. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifying information from children age 16 or younger.
1. Data privacy and protection is important to HSAD, and we take steps to better protect your information. We use a third party hosting platform with heightened security features. For example, we SG Site Scanner to help us detect potential threats to the Website. Additionally, we use SSL encryption to protect information online.
2. While we take data privacy seriously, there is no way to guarantee 100% protection. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or put on our website. Doing so is at your own risk.
Data and Information Retention
1. We may retain your information for the purposes to better operate the Website. There is currently no expiration date or set timeline for deleting any information we collect. If you have questions regarding our data retention practices please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
© 2023 High School AD Network, LLC